WELCOME TO BETHINA HEALTH CARE
Bethina Home HealthCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in its programs, services and activities or in employment
Our Mission is to participate as an active part of the community, in providing and continously improving the homw care needs of the patient by delivering value driven, high quality, and compassionate care. We are committed to providing quality Home HealthCare to assure the integrity of Health Care Services to our patients.
- To provide home care services through an interdisciplinary process in alliance with physicals, allowing patients to remain in their homes as long as possible.
- To provide a variety of effective and efficient healthcare services with patient and community needs taken into consideration. To assist patients progress toward a level of optimal health through use of education, restorative processes, tools and procedures.
- To provide and continually improve the quality and safety of services through continual evaluation of care and services.
- To provide exemplary and compassionate care through retention of skilled staff who endeavor to increase knowledge through experience and educational activities.
- To function as a liason between communities resources and to effectively meet patient home care needs and problems